Last Posted: Oct 12, 2017
- Breast Cancer Risk Estimation and Personal Insurance: A Qualitative Study Presenting Perspectives from Canadian Patients and Decision Makers.
Dalpé Gratien et al. Frontiers in genetics 2017 8128
- Emerging Trends in Family History of Breast Cancer and Associated Risk.
Shiyanbola Oyewale O et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Oct
- Gene test 'narrows down breast cancer risk'
J walrond, BBC News, Oct 8, 2017
- Gene test 'narrows down breast cancer risk',
by Jenny Walrond, BBC News, October 8, 2017
- Next-Generation Proteomics and Its Application to Clinical Breast Cancer Research.
Mardamshina Mariya et al. The American journal of pathology 2017 Oct 187(10) 2175-2184
- Smoking and physical inactivity increase cancer prevalence in BRCA-1 and BRCA-2 mutation carriers: results from a retrospective observational analysis.
Grill Sabine et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 Oct
- [Current clinical issues and recent trends in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Japan-genetic testing for HBOC and risk-reducing surgery].
Arai Masami et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2014 Nov 41(11) 1333-9
- [Present status and tasks for genetic testing and risk-reducing surgery in patients with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer].
Arai Masami et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2012 Apr 39(4) 525-31
- Associations between use of the 21-gene recurrence score assay and chemotherapy regimen selection in a statewide registry.
Henry N Lynn et al. Cancer 2017 May 123(6) 948-956
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Fast Facts About Breast Cancer
- Copy Number Profiling of MammaPrint™ Genes Reveals Association with the Prognosis of Breast Cancer Patients.
Fatima Areej et al. Journal of breast cancer 2017 Sep 20(3) 246-253
- Decision impact and feasibility of different ASCO-recommended biomarkers in early breast cancer: Prospective comparison of molecular marker EndoPredict and protein marker uPA/PAI-1.
Ettl Johannes et al. PloS one 2017 12(9) e0183917
- Decision-making on preimplantation genetic diagnosis and prenatal diagnosis: a challenge for couples with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Derks-Smeets I A P et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2014 May 29(5) 1103-12
- Development of a brochure for increasing awareness of inherited breast cancer in black women.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 15(1-2) 59-67
- Development of a culturally tailored genetic counseling booklet about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer for Black women.
Permuth-Wey Jennifer et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2010 Apr 152A(4) 836-45
- Differences between women who pursued genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer and their at-risk relatives who did not.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Oncology nursing forum 2011 Sep 38(5) 572-81
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario