Last Posted: Dec-23-2016 2PM
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Intestinal microbiome disruption in patients in a long-term acute care hospital: A case for development of microbiome disruption indices to improve infection prevention.
Halpin Alison Laufer et al. American journal of infection control 2016 Feb
- Characterizing the fecal microbiota of infants with botulism.
Shirey T Brian et al. Microbiome 2015 (1) 54
- Beta-diversity metrics of the upper digestive tract microbiome are associated with body mass index.
Lin Shih-Wen et al. Obesity (Silver Spring) 2015 Apr (4) 862-9
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Association of host genome with intestinal microbial composition in a large healthy cohort.
Nature genetics 2016 Oct .
Turpin Williams, Espin-Garcia Osvaldo, Xu Wei, Silverberg Mark S, Kevans David, Smith Michelle I, Guttman David S, Griffiths Anne, Panaccione Remo, Otley Anthony, Xu Lizhen, Shestopaloff Konstantin, Moreno-Hagelsieb Gabriel, , Paterson Andrew D, Croitoru Kenne
- Atopic Dermatitis Susceptibility Variants In Filaggrin Hitchhike Hornerin Selective Sweep.
Genome biology and evolution 2016 Sep .
Eaaswarkhanth Muthukrishnan, Xu Duo, Flanagan Colin, Rzhetskaya Margarita, Hayes M Geoffrey, Blekhman Ran, Jablonski Nina, Gokcumen Om
- A pleiotropic missense variant in SLC39A8 is associated with Crohn's disease and human gut microbiome composition.
Gastroenterology 2016 Aug .
Li Dalin, Achkar Jean-Paul, Haritunians Talin, Jacobs Jonathan P, Hui Ken Y, D'Amato Mauro, Brand Stephan, Radford-Smith Graham, Halfvarson Jonas, Niess Jan-Hendrik, Kugathasan Subra, Büning Carsten, Schumm L Philip, Klei Lambertus, Ananthakrishnan Ashwin, Aumais Guy, Baidoo Leonard, Dubinsky Marla, Fiocchi Claudio, Glas Jürgen, Milgrom Raquel, Proctor Deborah D, Regueiro Miguel, Simms Lisa A, Stempak Joanne M, Targan Stephan R, Törkvist Leif, Sharma Yashoda, Devlin Bernie, Borneman James, Hakonarson Hakon, Xavier Ramnik J, Daly Mark, Brant Steven R, Rioux John D, Silverberg Mark S, Cho Judy H, Braun Jonathan, McGovern Dermot Pb, Duerr Richard
- FUT2 genotype influences lung function, exacerbation frequency and airway microbiota in non-CF bronchiectasis.
Thorax 2016 Aug .
Taylor Steven L, Woodman Richard J, Chen Alice Ch, Burr Lucy D, Gordon David L, McGuckin Michael A, Wesselingh Steve, Rogers Geraint
- Sex differences in immune responses.
Nature reviews. Immunology 2016 Aug .
Klein Sabra L, Flanagan Katie