Last Posted: Dec-23-2016 2PM
Last Posted: Dec 21, 2016
- The diagnostic yield of whole-exome sequencing targeting a gene panel for hearing impairment in The Netherlands
CZ Zeko et al, Eur J Hum Genetics, December 21, 2016
- Application of SNPscan in Genetic Screening for Common Hearing Loss Genes
Z Guao et al, PLOS One, NNovember 2016
- Application of SNPscan in Genetic Screening for Common Hearing Loss Genes.
Gao Zixuan et al. PloS one 2016 11(10) e0165650
- International Pediatric Otolaryngology Group (IPOG) consensus recommendations: Hearing loss in the pediatric patient.
Liming Bryan J et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2016 Nov 90251-258
- Concurrent Genetic and Standard Screening for Hearing Impairment in 9317 Southern Chinese Newborns.
Peng Qi et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Aug
- Navigating genetic diagnostics in patients with hearing loss.
Sloan-Heggen Christina M et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Outcomes of evaluation and testing of 660 individuals with hearing loss in a pediatric genetics of hearing loss clinic.
Mehta Devanshi et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 Aug
- Molecular newborn screening of four genetic diseases in Guizhou Province of South China.
Huang Shengwen et al. Gene 2016 Jul
- Newborn genetic screening for hearing impairment: a population-based longitudinal study.
Wu Chen-Chi et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jun
- New insights in the interpretation of array-CGH: autism spectrum disorder and positive family history for intellectual disability predict the detection of pathogenic variants.
Cappuccio Gerarda et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2016 42(1) 39
- Application of a New Genetic Deafness Microarray for Detecting Mutations in the Deaf in China.
Wu Hong et al. PloS one 2016 11(3) e0151909
- Comprehensive genetic testing in the clinical evaluation of 1119 patients with hearing loss.
Sloan-Heggen Christina M et al. Human genetics 2016 Mar
- [Children's hearing behavior observations and high risk individual genetic screening for late-onset hearing loss early detection and intervention exploring a basic-level hospitals model].
Guo Yilian et al. Lin chuang er bi yan hou tou jing wai ke za zhi = Journal of clinical otorhinolaryngology, head, and neck surgery 2015 Sep 29(18) 1618-21
- Studies underlying pharmacogenomics-based safety labeling can have inconsistent results.
Thompson Cheryl A et al. American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists 2015 May 72(10) 768-9, 771
- An effective screening strategy for deafness in combination with a next-generation sequencing platform: a consecutive analysis.
Sakuma Naoko et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Jan
- Advances in the Understanding of the Genetic Causes of Hearing Loss in Children Inform a Rational Approach to Evaluation.
Carey John C et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2016 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario