Last Posted: Dec-23-2016 2PM
Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Origins of pandemics of vibrio cholera provided by environmental gene pools
BJ Shapiro et al, Nature Microbiology, December 2016
- Non-Cholera Vibrios: The Microbial Barometer of Climate Change.
Baker-Austin Craig et al. Trends in microbiology 2016 Nov
- Origins of the current seventh cholera pandemic
Hu D, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, Nov 2016.
- Study may explain why people with type O blood more likely to die of cholera
Science, August 29, 2016
- Molecular Epidemiology and Antibiotic Susceptibility of Vibrio cholerae Associated with a Large Cholera Outbreak in Ghana in 2014.
Eibach Daniel et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 May (5) e0004751
- The 2002 Chandigarh cholera outbreak revisited: utility of MALDI-TOF as a molecular epidemiology tool.
Taneja N et al. Letters in applied microbiology 2016 Jun (6) 452-8
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Phenotypic and genetic characterization of Vibrio cholerae O1 isolated from various regions of Kenya between 2007 and 2010.
Mercy Njeru et al. Pan Afr Med J 2014 198
- Phylodynamic analysis of clinical and environmental Vibrio cholerae isolates from Haiti reveals diversification driven by positive selection.
Azarian Taj et al. MBio 2014 5(6)
- A hybrid approach for the automated finishing of bacterial genomes.
Bashir Ali et al. Nat. Biotechnol. 2012 Jul 30(7) 701-7
- Characterization of toxigenic Vibrio cholerae from Haiti, 2010-2011.
Talkington Deborah et al. Emerging Infect. Dis. 2011 Nov 17(11) 2122-9
- Drug-resistance mechanisms in Vibrio cholerae O1 outbreak strain, Haiti, 2010.
Sjölund-Karlsson Maria et al. Emerging Infect. Dis. 2011 Nov 17(11) 2151-4