Last Posted: Dec-08-2016 10AM
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Blame Microbiome and Fewer Flavonoids
R Lewis, PlOS Science Blogs, November 2016
- Finding the Needle in the Haystack: Using Metagenomics to Diagnose Infections and Control Disease Outbreaks
- Genomic and functional techniques to mine the microbiome for novel antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance genes.
Adu-Oppong Boahemaa et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Oct
- Translational metagenomics and the human resistome: confronting the menace of the new millennium.
Willmann Matthias et al. Journal of molecular medicine (Berlin, Germany) 2016 Oct
- Viral Metagenomics on Blood-Feeding Arthropods as a Tool for Human Disease Surveillance.
Brinkmann Annika et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 Oct (10)
- The gut microbiome: an emerging complex trait
AK Benson, Nature Genetics, October 27, 2016
- Rite of passage
Genome Magazine, September 29, 2016
- Functional Metagenomics as a Tool for Identification of New Antibiotic Resistance Genes from Natural Environments.
Dos Santos Débora Farage Knupp et al. Microbial ecology 2016 Oct
- Association of host genome with intestinal microbial composition in a large healthy cohort
M Turpin et al, Nature Genetics, October 3, 2016
- The effect of host genetics on the gut microbiome
MJ Bonder et al, Nature Genetics, October 3, 2016
- Is the gut microbiome an important cause of obesity
StatNews, September 22, 2016
- Interactions between host genetics and gut microbiome in diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Ussar Siegfried et al. Molecular metabolism 2016 Sep (9) 795-803
- Early-Life Exposure to Antibiotics, Alterations in the Intestinal Microbiome, and Risk of Metabolic Disease in Children and Adults.
Yallapragada Sushmita G et al. Pediatric annals 2015 Nov (11) e265-9
- Your Gut's Gone Viral, And That Might Be Good For Your Health
NPR, August 29, 2016
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (2)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)