Last Posted: Dec-23-2016 2PM
Last Posted: Dec 17, 2016
- MR-Base: a platform for systematic causal inference across the phenome using billions of genetic associations
G Hemani et al, BioXIRV preprints, December 2016
- Mendelian randomization in (epi)genetic epidemiology: an effective tool to be handled with care.
Latvala Antti et al. Genome biology 2016 17(1) 156
- Mendelian randomization in (epi)genetic epidemiology: an effective tool to be handled with care
E Latvala et al, Genome Biology, July 2016
- Smoking and caffeine consumption: a genetic analysis of their association.
Treur Jorien L et al. Addiction biology 2016 Mar
- Selecting instruments for Mendelian randomization in the wake of genome-wide association studies.
Swerdlow Daniel I et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 Jun
- Genetic markers as instrumental variables.
von Hinke Stephanie et al. Journal of health economics 2016 Jan 131-48
- Height, body mass index, and socioeconomic status: mendelian randomisation study in UK Biobank
T Frayling et al, BMJ, March 2016
- Mendelian Randomization and Type 2 Diabetes.
Swerdlow Daniel I et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy / sponsored by the International Society of Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy 2016 Feb (1) 51-7
- Mendelian Randomization for the Identification of Causal Pathways in Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease.
Jansen Henning et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy / sponsored by the International Society of Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy 2016 Feb (1) 41-9
- Mendelian randomization studies: using naturally randomized genetic data to fill evidence gaps.
Ference Brian A et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2015 Dec (6) 566-71
- Mendelian randomization to assess causal effects of blood lipids on coronary heart disease: lessons from the past and applications to the future.
Burgess Stephen et al. Current opinion in endocrinology, diabetes, and obesity 2016 Apr (2) 124-30
- MR-PheWAS: hypothesis prioritization among potential causal effects of body mass index on many outcomes, using Mendelian randomization
LA Millard et al, Scientific Reports, November 2015
- Height and Breast Cancer Risk: Evidence From Prospective Studies and Mendelian Randomization
B Zhang et al. JNCI, November 2015
- Mendelian randomization: where are we now and where are we going?
S Burgess et al. Int J Epidemiology 2015;44(2):379-388.
- Vitamin D and Risk of Multiple Sclerosis: A Mendelian Randomization Study
LE Mokry et al. PLoS Medicine, August 25, 2015
- Assessing the Causal Relationship of Maternal Height on Birth Size and Gestational Age at Birth: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis
G Zhang et al. PLoS Medicine, August 2015
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Genetic Obesity and the Risk of Atrial Fibrillation- Causal Estimates from Mendelian Randomization.
Circulation 2016 Dec .
Chatterjee Neal A, Giulianini Franco, Geelhoed Bastiaan, Lunetta Kathryn L, Misialek Jeffrey R, Niemeijer Maartje N, Rienstra Michiel, Rose Lynda M, Smith Albert V, Arking Dan E, Ellinor Patrick T, Heeringa Jan, Lin Honghuang, Lubitz Steven A, Soliman Elsayed Z, Verweij Niek, Alonso Alvaro, Benjamin Emelia J, Gudnason Vilmundur, Stricker Bruno H, van der Harst Pim, Chasman Daniel I, Albert Christine
- Genetically decreased vitamin D and risk of Alzheimer disease.
Neurology 2016 Dec 87 (24): 2567-2574.
Mokry Lauren E, Ross Stephanie, Morris John A, Manousaki Despoina, Forgetta Vincenzo, Richards J Bre
- Enhanced circulating transforming growth factor beta 1 is causally associated with an increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma: a mendelian randomization meta-analysis.
Oncotarget 2016 Nov .
Lu Wei-Qun, Qiu Ji-Liang, Huang Zhi-Liang, Liu Hai-Yi
- Is hyperhomocysteinemia a causal factor for heart failure? The impact of the functional variants of MTHFR and PON1 on ischemic and non-ischemic etiology.
International journal of cardiology 2016 Nov 228 37-44.
Strauss Ewa, Supinski Wieslaw, Radziemski Artur, Oszkinis Grzegorz, Pawlak Andrzej Leon, Gluszek Jer
- Investigating the possible causal role of coffee consumption with prostate cancer risk and progression using Mendelian randomization analysis.
International journal of cancer 2016 Oct .
Taylor Amy E, Martin Richard M, Geybels Milan S, Stanford Janet L, Shui Irene, Eeles Rosalind, Easton Doug, Kote-Jarai Zsofia, Al Olama Ali Amin, Benlloch Sara, Muir Kenneth, Giles Graham G, Wiklund Fredrik, Gronberg Henrik, Haiman Christopher A, Schleutker Johanna, Nordestgaard Børge G, Travis Ruth C, Neal David, Pashayan Nora, Khaw Kay-Tee, Blot William, Thibodeau Stephen, Maier Christiane, Kibel Adam S, Cybulski Cezary, Cannon-Albright Lisa, Brenner Hermann, Park Jong, Kaneva Radka, Batra Jyotsna, Teixeira Manuel R, Pandha Hardev, , Donovan Jenny, Munafò Marcus