Last Posted: Dec-08-2016 10AM
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Enrichment dynamics of Listeria monocytogenes and the associated microbiome from naturally contaminated ice cream linked to a listeriosis outbreak.
Ottesen Andrea, Ramachandran Padmini, Reed Elizabeth, White James R, Hasan Nur, Subramanian Poorani, Ryan Gina, Jarvis Karen, Grim Christopher, Daquiqan Ninalynn, Hanes Darcy, Allard Marc, Colwell Rita, Brown Eric, Chen Yi.BMC microbiology 2016 Nov (1) 275
- Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Listeriosis Associated with Consumption of Packaged Salad - United States and Canada, 2015-2016.
Self Julie L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report (33) 879-881
- Stopping Listeria required an arsenal of tools and an army of experts
APHL, June 22, 2016
- Use of Whole Genome Sequencing and Patient Interviews To Link a Case of Sporadic Listeriosis to Consumption of Prepackaged Lettuce.
Jackson K A et al. Journal of food protection 2016 May 79(5) 806-9
- Implementation of Nationwide Real-Time Whole-Genome Sequencing to Enhance Listeriosis Outbreak Detection and Investigation.
Jackson Brendan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Apr
- Whole-genome sequencing used to investigate a nationwide outbreak of listeriosis caused by ready-to-eat delicatessen meat, Denmark, 2014.
Jensen Anne Kvistholm, Nielsen Eva Møller, Björkman Jonas Torgny, Jensen Tenna, Müller Luise, Persson Søren, Bjerager Gitte, Perge Annette, Krause Tyra Grove, Kiil Kristoffer, Sørensen Gitte, Andersen Jens Kirk, Mølbak Kåre, Ethelberg Steen.Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Mar
- Whole Genome Sequence Analysis Using JSpecies Tool Establishes Clonal Relationships between Listeria monocytogenes Strains from Epidemiologically Unrelated Listeriosis Outbreaks
LS Burall et al, PLOS One, March 2016
- Whole Genome Sequence Analysis Using JSpecies Tool Establishes Clonal Relationships between Listeria monocytogenes Strains from Epidemiologically Unrelated Listeriosis Outbreaks.
Burall Laurel S, Grim Christopher J, Mammel Mark K, Datta Atin R.PloS one 2016 (3) e0150797
- Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Packaged Salads Produced at Springfield, Ohio Dole Processing Facility
January 22, 2016
- Population structure of Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b isolates from sporadic human listeriosis cases in the United States from 2003 to 2008.
Lee Sangmi et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2014 Jun (12) 3632-44
- Ongoing outbreak of invasive listeriosis, Germany, 2012 to 2015.
Ruppitsch Werner, Prager Rita, Halbedel Sven, Hyden Patrick, Pietzka Ariane, Huhulescu Steliana, Lohr Dorothee, Schönberger Katharina, Aichinger Elisabeth, Hauri Anja, Stark Klaus, Vygen Sabine, Tietze Erhard, Allerberger Franz, Wilking Hendrik.Euro surveillance : bulletin Européen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2015 Dec (50)
- Molecular Epidemiology of Invasive Listeriosis due to Listeria monocytogenes in a Spanish Hospital over a Nine-Year Study Period, 2006-2014.
Ariza-Miguel Jaime, Fernández-Natal María Isabel, Soriano Francisco, Hernández Marta, Stessl Beatrix, Rodríguez-Lázaro David.BioMed research international 2015 191409
- It is not all about SNPs: Comparison of mobile genetic elements and deletions in Listeria monocytogenes genomes links cases of hospital-acquired listeriosis to the environmental source.
Wang Qinning, Holmes Nadine, Martinez Elena, Howard Peter, Hill-Cawthorne Grant, Sintchenko Vitali.J. Clin. Microbiol. 2015 Aug 26.
- Atypical Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b strains harboring a lineage II-specific gene cassette.
Lee Sangmi et al. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2012 Feb 78(3) 660-7
- Genomic characterization of Listeria monocytogenes strains involved in a multistate listeriosis outbreak associated with cantaloupe in US.
Laksanalamai Pongpan et al. PLoS ONE 2012 7(7) e42448
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (4)
- Human (0
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (2)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario