JOIN CDC’S VITAL SIGNS TOWN HALL TELECONFERENCE!
December 12, 2016 • By AIDS.gov
Join the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the next Vital Signs Town Hall Teleconference!
CDC’s Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support hosts a monthly teleconference about the topic of the latest CDC Vital Signs report. This provides a forum for our nation’s health officials to broaden the conversation, build momentum, and carry out evidence-based, effective programs within the public health areas covered by Vital Signs.
- Agenda, speakers and other event details: Preventing HIV Among People Who Inject Drugs: The Vital Role of Syringe Services Programs
- Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- Time: 2:00–3:00 pm (ET)
- Conference Call Details: Dial in: 800-857-0764, Passcode: 795-4413
Read more about CDC’s Vital Signs report on Syringe Services Programs.
- Syringe Services Programs: Effective for HIV Prevention
- Join National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Twitter Town Hall on Feb. 7 at Noon ET
- CDC Syringe Services Programs Statement
- IHS Holds Teleconference Call to Address LGBT2S Health Issues
- Syringe Services Programs: Requesting a Determination of Need in Consultation with CDC – Webinar.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario