Last Posted: Dec-23-2016 2PM
Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Comparison between CaGene 5.1 and 6.0 for BRCA1/2 mutation prediction: a retrospective study of 150 BRCA1/2 genetic tests in 517 families with breast/ovarian cancer.
Antonucci Ivana et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Dec
- The Angelina Effect: The Power And Perils Of Celebrity Cancer Stories
C Goldberg, WBUR, December 16, 2016
- BRCA mutation genetic testing implications in the United States.
Bayraktar Soley et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Dec 31224-232
- BRCA Status Does Not Predict Survival for Young Patients With Breast Cancer
J Daley, Cancer Therapy Advisor, December 9, 2016
- ONCOLOGISTS' BARRIERS AND FACILITATORS FOR ONCOTYPE DX USE: QUALITATIVE STUDY.
Roberts Megan C et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2016 Dec 1-7
- Routine use of gene panel testing in hereditary breast cancer should be performed with caution.
van Marcke Cedric et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2016 Dec 10833-39
- Health literacy and the perception of risk in a breast cancer family history clinic.
Rutherford E J et al. The surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland 2016 Nov
- Population-Based Study of Attitudes toward BRCA Genetic Testing among Orthodox Jewish Women.
Tang Eve Y et al. The breast journal 2016 Nov
- Precision Cancer Diagnostics: Tracking Genomic Evolution in Clinical Trials.
Beca Francisco et al. PLoS medicine 2016 Dec 13(12) e1002177
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in Cyprus; a population based study.
Loizidou M A et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Oct
- The impact of reproductive life on breast cancer risk in women with family history or BRCA mutation.
Toss Angela et al. Oncotarget 2016 Nov
- Tracking the dissemination of a culturally targeted brochure to promote awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Black women.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Patient education and counseling 2016 Oct
- Beyond DNA: An Integrated and Functional Approach for Classifying Germline Variants in Breast Cancer Genes.
Pesaran T et al. International journal of breast cancer 2016 20162469523
- Current perspectives on recommendations for BRCA genetic testing in ovarian cancer patients.
Vergote Ignace et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 Nov 69127-134
- Effect on perceived control and psychological distress of genetic knowledge in women with breast cancer receiving a BRCA1/2 test result.
Brédart Anne et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Nov 31121-127
- Genomic Disparities in Breast Cancer Among Latinas.
Lynce Filipa et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2016 Oct 23(4) 359-372
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario