Babies with CF Not Diagnosed in Newborn Screenings Do More Poorly, Study Finds
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Posted: Dec-16-2016 7AM
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Associations between genetics, medical status, physical exercise and psychological well-being in adults with cystic fibrosis.
Backström-Eriksson Lena et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2016 3(1) e000141
- Babies with CF Not Diagnosed in Newborn Screenings Do More Poorly, Study Finds
J Fernandez, CF Foundation, November 18, 2016
- Differences in Outcomes between Early and Late Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis in the Newborn Screening Era.
Coffey Michael J et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Nov
- Cystic fibrosis: to screen or not to screen? Involving a Citizens' jury in decisions on screening carrier.
Mosconi Paola et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2015 Dec 18(6) 1956-67
- Identification of Burkholderia and Uncommon Glucose Non-fermenting Gram-Negative Bacilli Isolated from Patients with Cystic Fibrosis using Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS).
Plongla Rongpong, Panagea Theofano, Pincus David H, Jones Melissa C, Gilligan Peter H.Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- CFTR pharmacology.
Zegarra-Moran Olga et al. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS 2016 Oct
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators in cystic fibrosis: current perspectives.
Schmidt Béla Z et al. Clinical pharmacology : advances and applications 2016 127-140
- Cystic fibrosis: a clinical view.
Castellani Carlo et al. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS 2016 Oct
- Genetic medicines for CF: Hype versus reality.
Alton Eric W F W et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2016 Oct (S44) S5-S17
- New App for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Helps to Manage Symptoms
Global Genes, 2016
- Parent Experience With False-Positive Newborn Screening Results for Cystic Fibrosis.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. Pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis for cystic fibrosis: detection of paternal mutations, exploration of patient preferences and cost analysis.
Hill Melissa et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2015 Oct 35(10) 950-8
- Showing Value in Newborn Screening: Challenges in Quantifying the Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Early Detection of Phenylketonuria and Cystic Fibrosis
Disease: NA; Type: Data; State: Multiple States
- Toward quality improvement in cystic fibrosis newborn screening: Progress and continuing challenges.
Farrell Philip M et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2016 May
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry: Design and Methods of a National Observational Disease Registry.
Knapp Emily A et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2016 Apr
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (3)
- Huamn (15)
- Pathogen (0)