Last Updated: Apr 17, 2016
- Brain derived neurotrophic factor in newly diagnosed diabetes and prediabetes.
Liu Wei, et al. Molecular and cellular endocrinology 2016 4
- Want people to take prediabetes seriously? Make them laugh.
- Ethnic Variations in Diabetes and Prediabetes Prevalence and the roles of Insulin Resistance and ?-cell Function: The CARRS and NHANES Studies.
Gujral U P, et al. Journal of clinical & translational endocrinology 2016 6 19-27
- PPARD rs2016520 polymorphism is associated with metabolic traits in a large population of Chinese adults.
Tang Lizhi, et al. Gene 2016 2
- What's New in diabetes: Prediabetes Awareness Campaign
CDC Diabetes, January 2016
- The Suprising Truth About Prediabetes
- So, do I have prediabetes?
Ad Council, January 2016
- Take the Prediabetes Risk Test | Type 2 Diabetes Prevention | Ad Council
Ad Council Video, January 2016
- Glucose-Raising Polymorphisms in the Human Clock Gene Cryptochrome 2 (CRY2) Affect Hepatic Lipid Content.
Machicao Fausto, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0145563
- Familial hypercholesterolemia: PCSK9 InsLEU genetic variant and prediabetes/diabetes risk.
Saavedra Yascara G Luna, et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 0 0 (6) 786-793.e1
- Association study of polymorphisms in FOXO3, AKT1 and IGF-2R genes with human longevity in a Han Chinese population.
Li Ning, et al. Oncotarget 2015 12
- GLUTATHIONE PEROXIDASE-1 PRO200LEU POLYMORPHISM (RS1050450) IS ASSOCIATED WITH MORBID OBESITY INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PRESENCE OF PREDIABETES OR DIABETES IN WOMEN FROM CENTRAL MEXICO.
Hernández Guerrero César, et al. Nutricion hospitalaria 0 0 (n04) 1516-1525
- CDKN2A-rs10811661 polymorphism, waist-hip ratio, systolic blood pressure, and dyslipidemia are the independent risk factors for prediabetes in a Vietnamese population.
Binh Tran Quang, et al. BMC genetics 2015 0 (1) 107
- Genetic predisposition to weight loss & regain with lifestyle intervention: analyses from the Diabetes Prevention Program & the Look AHEAD randomized controlled trials.
Papandonatos George D, et al. Diabetes 2015 8
- Prevalence of Retinopathy in Adult Patients with GCK-MODY and HNF1A-MODY.
Szopa M, et al. Experimental and clinical endocrinology & diabetes : official journal, German Society of Endocrinology [and] German Diabetes Association 2015 8
- Serum proteomes distinguish children developing type 1 diabetes in a cohort with HLA-conferred susceptibility.
Moulder Robert, et al. Diabetes 2015 6 (6) 2265-78
- The MTMR9 rs2293855 polymorphism is associated with glucose tolerance, insulin secretion, insulin sensitivity and increased risk of prediabetes.
Tang L, et al. Gene 2014 8 (2) 150-5
- Common variants in PERK, JNK, BIP and XBP1 genes are associated with the risk of prediabetes or diabetes-related phenotypes in a Chinese population.
Feng Nan, et al. Chinese medical journal 2014 0 (13) 2438-44
- Fat mass and obesity-associated gene rs11642015 polymorphism is significantly associated with prediabetes and type 2 diabetes subsequent to adjustment for body mass index.
Han Liyuan, et al. Biomedical reports 2014 9 (5) 681-686
- Obesity has an interactive effect with genetic variation in the activating transcription factor 6 gene on the risk of pre-diabetes in individuals of Chinese Han descent.
Gu Nan, et al. PloS one 2014 0 (10) e109805
- Prediabetes is associated with HNF-4 ? P2 promoter polymorphism rs1884613: a case-control study in Han Chinese population and an updated meta-analysis.
Wang Changyi, et al. Disease markers 2014 0 231736
- Follicle-stimulating hormone associates with prediabetes and diabetes in postmenopausal women.
Wang Ningjian, et al. Acta diabetologica 2015 5
- A common variant in the MTNR1b gene is associated with increased risk of impaired fasting glucose (IFG) in youth with obesity.
Zheng Chao, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2015 5 (5) 1022-9
- Sclerostin and Insulin Resistance in Prediabetes: Evidence of a Cross Talk Between Bone and Glucose Metabolism.
Daniele Giuseppe, et al. Diabetes care 2015 8 (8) 1509-17
- Large Individual Differences in Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Response to Vitamin D Supplementation: Effects of Genetic Factors, Body Mass Index, and Baseline Concentration. Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Sollid S T, et al. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme 2015 2
- A Novel Testing Model for Opportunistic Screening of Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes among U.S. Adults.
Zhang Yurong et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(3) e0120382
- Habitual coffee intake, genetic polymorphisms, and type 2 diabetes.
Lee Jae Kyung, et al. European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies 2015 5 (5) 595-601
- Are you screening for prediabetes? Prevent diabetes STAT
Tool kit from the American Medical Association and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Download Prevent Diabetes STAT tool kit
Screen, Test, Act, Today
- Risk assessment tools for detecting those with pre-diabetes: a systematic review.
Barber Shaun R et al. Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract. 2014 Jul (1) 1-13
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Hot Topics (9)
- Weekly Scan (0)
- AMD Clips (0)
- HuGE (64)
- AMD Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (4)
- AMD Clips (0)