Last Posted: Jan 31, 2019
- Transforming medicine with the microbiome
N Zmora et al, Sci Trans Med, January 30, 2019
- Choice of assembly software has a critical impact on virome characterisation.
Sutton Thomas D S et al. Microbiome 2019 Jan (1) 12
- Evolutionary dynamics of bacteria in the gut microbiome within and across hosts.
Garud Nandita R et al. PLoS biology 2019 Jan (1) e3000102
- Metagenome sequencing-based strain-level and functional characterization of supragingival microbiome associated with dental caries in children.
Al-Hebshi Nezar Noor et al. Journal of oral microbiology 2019 (1) 1557986
- The Super-Donor Phenomenon in Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
BC Wilson et al, Front. Cell. Infect. Microbiol., 21 January 2019|
- The respiratory microbiome and susceptibility to influenza virus infection.
Lee Kyu Han et al. PloS one 2019 14(1) e0207898
- HMP16SData: Efficient Access to the Human Microbiome Project through Bioconductor.
Schiffer Lucas et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Invited Commentary: Improving accessibility of the Human Microbiome Project data through integration with R/Bioconductor.
Griffith Jocelyn C et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Comparison of the salivary and dentinal microbiome of children with severe-early childhood caries to the salivary microbiome of caries-free children.
Hurley Eimear et al. BMC oral health 2019 Jan (1) 13
- Manipulating the Microbiome With Fecal Transplantation to Treat Ulcerative Colitis
CR Kelley et al, JAMA, January 15, 2019