Join us in raising awareness and help to spur action to improve the health and well-being of youth!
We invite you to participate in Teen Health Week – a global initiative to help teens take charge of their health. From April 1-7, we encourage young people and adolescent health stakeholders to support the physical and mental health of young people.Here’s how you can help:
Join the Movement -
- Check out these Tools and Resources [PDF] for youth, parents, and professionals
- Find Teen Health Week Starter Kits here: https://protect2.fireeye.com/
url?k=13b0d39e-4fe5da4e- 13b0e2a1-0cc47a6a52de- a8e321d3c1896a34&u=https:// collegeofphysicians.org/thw/ resources
Spread the word -
- Use these Sample Tweets:
- Youth are the future! Spread the word about #TeenHealthWeek2019 in April and join us in improving the future of adolescent health! #TeenHealth #TAG42Mil
- Join us this April for Teen Health Week! Check out the Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow® (TAG) Playbook, and learn more about how schools, clinics, and communities can foster healthy young people! @teenhealthweek #TAG42Mil
- Access and use the Teen Health Week Communications Guide here [PDF]
Be informed -
- Who are America’s Adolescents? Get the latest facts and figures about adolescents and their health at state and national levels. Find information on changing demographics and how adolescents spend their time.
- Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow® (TAG) is a national call to action for organizations and individuals to prioritize activities that improve the health of America's 42 million adolescents. You can make a difference by taking action – check out these resources to learn more about the recommended action steps and resources.
Share how you are observing Teen Health Week by completing the event form hereand using #TeenHealth, #TAG42Mil, #TeenHealthWeek2019, and @teenhealthweek.