Last Posted: Feb 11, 2019
- Technology and humanity in healthcare: the Topol Review
P Brice, PHG Foundation, February 11, 2019
- Precision medicines rosy predictions havent come true. We need fewer promises and more debate
MJ Joyner et al, Stat News, February 7, 2019
- Analysis on GENIE reveals novel recurrent variants that affect molecular diagnosis of sizable number of cancer patients.
Koyama Takahiko et al. BMC cancer 2019 Feb 19(1) 114
- Comprehensive Genetic Results for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders in a Highly Consanguineous Population.
Al-Herz Waleed et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 93146
- Development of somatic mutation signatures for risk stratification and prognosis in lung and colorectal adenocarcinomas.
Menor Mark et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Jan 12(Suppl 1) 24
- Landscape of granted US patents in personalized diagnostics for oncology from 2014-2018.
Ouellette Steven B et al. Expert opinion on therapeutic patents 2019 Feb
- Perspectives on communication and engagement with regard to collecting biospecimens and family health histories for cancer research in a rural Alaska Native community.
Dirks Lisa G et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jan
- Potential of Multidimensional, Large-scale Biodatabases to Elucidate Coagulation and Platelet Pathways as an Approach towards Precision Medicine in Thrombotic Disease.
Panova-Noeva Marina et al. Hamostaseologie 2019 Feb
- Application of circulation tumor cells detection in diagnosis and treatment of breast tumors.
Cen Chunmei et al. Rejuvenation research 2019 Feb
- Cancer prevention and screening: the next step in the era of precision medicine.
Loomans-Kropp Holli A et al. NPJ precision oncology 2019 33