Last Posted: Jan 31, 2019
- Preventive medicine can be more precise and precision medicine can be more preventive!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, January 29, 2019
- Reverse Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Vinson Amelia et al. Journal of pediatric nursing 4450-55
- Saving my family from the deadly consequences of familial hypercholesterolemia
The FH Foundation, YouTube 2019
- Prevalence of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with premature myocardial infarction.
Cui Yuxia et al. Clinical cardiology 2019 Jan
- Simon Broome confirms that the IAS definition of severe familial hypercholesterolemia predicts coronary mortality in patients with FH.
Santos Raul D et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Dec
- Early diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Elkins J Casey et al. The Nurse practitioner 2019 Jan
- Effects of Genetic Variants Associated with Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Million Veteran Program
Y San et al. Circulation Genomics Prec Medicine, December 2018
- Familial hypercholesterolemia and young patients' thoughts on own condition and treatment.
Urke Eli Bjørnøy et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 Dec
- Genetic variations in familial hypercholesterolemia and cascade screening in East Asians.
Chan Melody Lok-Yi et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Dec
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636