Last Posted: Jan 31, 2019
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and T-cell Lymphopenia in California, 2010-2017.
Amatuni George S et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan
- Lessons Learned from Newborn Screening in Pilot Studies.
Taylor Jennifer L et al. North Carolina medical journal 80(1) 54-58
- Rubella Virus-Associated Cutaneous Granulomatous Disease: a Unique Complication in Immune-Deficient Patients, Not Limited to DNA Repair Disorders.
Buchbinder David et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2019 Jan
- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency and T-cell lymphopenia.
Puck Jennifer M et al. Immunological reviews 2019 Jan 287(1) 241-252
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in the United States: Lessons Learned.
Dorsey Morna J et al. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2019 Feb 39(1) 1-11
- Transplantation of Hematopoietic Stem Cells for Primary Immunodeficiencies in Brazil: Challenges in Treating Rare Diseases in Developing Countries.
Fernandes Juliana Folloni et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2018 Nov
- Detecting 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome in Newborns with Low T Cell Receptor Excision Circles from Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Screening.
Liao Hsuan-Chieh et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 Sep
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: Analytic and Clinical Performance of the T Cell Receptor Excision Circle Assay in France (DEPISTREC Study).
Audrain Marie A P et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2018 Sep
- T cell dynamics and response of the microbiota after gene therapy to treat X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency.
Clarke Erik L et al. Genome medicine 2018 Sep (1) 70
- Consensus approach for the management of severe combined immune deficiency caused by adenosine deaminase deficiency.
Kohn Donald B et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 Sep