Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Enterovirus D68Associated Acute Flaccid Myelitis- Rising to the Clinical and Research Challenges
K Messacar et al, JAMA, February 15, 2019
- Next Generation Sequencing of Infectious Pathogens in Public Health and Clinical Practice
JAMA Clinical Review Audio, March 2019
- Next-Generation Sequencing of Infectious Pathogens.
Gwinn Marta et al. JAMA 2019 Feb
- Revealing a microbial carcinogen
RM Bleich et al, Science, February 15, 2019
- Defining host-pathogen interactions employing an artificial intelligence workflow.
Fisch Daniel et al. eLife 2019 Feb
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Next-Generation Whole Genome Sequencing: Opportunities and Challenges.
Iketleng Thato et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2018 1298542
- Advances in the molecular diagnosis of tuberculosis: From probes to genomes.
Machado Diana et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Nov
- Tuberculosis Genetic Epidemiology: A Latin American Perspective.
Woodman Marc et al. Genes 2019 Jan (1)
- Analytical and clinical validation of a microbial cell-free DNA sequencing test for infectious disease.
Blauwkamp Timothy A et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Feb
- A new genomic blueprint of the human gut microbiota
A Almeida et al, Nature, February 11, 2019