Last Posted: Feb 17, 2019
- Delivering Precision Behavior Change Through Digital Medicine
S Wongvibulsin et al, OSF preprints, February 2019
- Predicting opioid dependence from electronic health records with machine learning.
Ellis Randall J et al. BioData mining 2019 123
- Optimal Integration of Behavioral Medicine into Clinical Genetics and Genomics.
Klein William M P et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 Feb 104(2) 193-196
- Imputation of behavioral candidate gene repeat variants in 486,551 publicly-available UK Biobank individuals.
Border Richard et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Feb
- A patient-centered mobile health application to motivate use of genetic counseling among women with ovarian cancer: A pilot randomized controlled trial.
Vogel Rachel I et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Feb
- Factors affecting breast cancer patients' need for genetic risk information: From information insufficiency to information need.
Hong Soo Jung et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- What Is the Effectiveness of Patient Decision Aids for Cancer-Related Decisions? A Systematic Review Subanalysis.
McAlpine Kristen et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2018 Dec (2) 1-13
- How Do You Bridge Oncology Nurses and Genetic Counselors?
Pirschel Chris et al. ONS connect 2016 Nov 32(2) 15
- THE GORDON WILSON LECTURE: CANCER GENE VARIANT (RE)CLASSIFICATION: FROM TRUTHINESS TO TRUTH.
Ross Theodora et al. Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association 2018 12999-120
- The PiGeOn project: protocol for a longitudinal study examining psychosocial, behavioural and ethical issues and outcomes in cancer tumour genomic profiling.
Best Megan et al. BMC cancer 2018 18(1) 389