- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 02, 2019
Oncology Nurse Advisor, February 1, 2019
- Why You Should Be Careful About 23andMes Health Test
New York Times editorial, February 1, 2019
- United States Cancer Statistics: Data Visualizations
- A multicenter single-arm Phase II clinical trial of second-line FOLFIRI plus panitumumab after first-line treatment with FOLFOX plus panitumumab for initial RAS wild-type colorectal cancer with evaluation of circulating tumor DNA: A protocol study.
Maeda Hiromichi et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 1980-1985
- A Simplified Genomic Profiling Approach Predicts Outcome in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Capalbo Carlo et al. Cancers 2019 Jan 11(2)
- Attitudes Toward Genomic Testing and Prostate Cancer Research Among Black Men.
Rogers Charles R et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2018 Nov 55(5S1) S103-S111
- Background parenchymal enhancement and fibroglandular tissue on breast MRI in women with high genetic risk: Are changes before and after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy associated with breast cancer risk?
Bermot Cécile et al. European journal of radiology 2018 Dec 109171-177
- BRCA mutation screening and patterns among high-risk Lebanese subjects.
Farra Chantal et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 174
- Customized breast cancer risk assessment in an ambulatory clinic: a portal for identifying women at risk.
Weiss Anna et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Development and validation of nomograms integrating immune-related genomic signatures with clinicopathologic features to improve prognosis and predictive value of triple-negative breast cancer: A gene expression-based retrospective study.
Wang Kang et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Jan