Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- Canadian genetic healthcare professionals' attitudes towards discussing private pay options with patients.
Di Gioacchino Vanessa et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Feb e572
- Introduction of genomics into prenatal diagnostics.
Talkowski Michael E et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Prenatal exome sequencing analysis in fetal structural anomalies detected by ultrasonography (PAGE): a cohort study.
Lord Jenny et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Whole-exome sequencing in the evaluation of fetal structural anomalies: a prospective cohort study.
Petrovski Slavé et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Using Fetal DNA.
Breveglieri Giulia et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 Feb
- 'Is it better not to know certain things?': views of women who have undergone non-invasive prenatal testing on its possible future applications.
Bowman-Smart Hilary et al. Journal of medical ethics 2019 Jan
- Beyond the Brochure: Innovations in Clinical Counseling Practices for Prenatal Genetic Testing Options.
Knutzen Dana et al. The Journal of perinatal & neonatal nursing 33(1) 12-25
- Risk Assessment for Huntington's Disease for (Future) Offspring Requires Offering Preconceptional CAG Analysis to Both Partners.
Tibben Aad et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Nov
- Facilitating informed choice about non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT): a systematic review and qualitative meta-synthesis of women's experiences.
Cernat Alexandra et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2019 Jan 19(1) 27
- Understanding attitudes and behaviors towards cell-free DNA-based noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT): A survey of European health-care providers.
Benachi Alexandra et al. European journal of medical genetics 2019 Jan