Last Posted: Feb 01, 2019
- Building Nanoparticles for Kidney Disease
NIH Director blog, January 31, 2019
- Urinary proteomics and precision medicine for chronic kidney disease: Current status and future perspectives.
Persson Frederik et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2019 Jan e1800176
- Defining chronic kidney disease at the genetic level
K Lavine, Science Trans Med, January 10, 2019
- Researchers Discover That Kidney Disease Gene Affects More Populations Than Previously Thought
Mount Sinai Press Release, December 2018
- Diagnostic Utility of Exome Sequencing for Kidney Disease.
Groopman Emily E et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Dec
- For patients with kidney disease, genetic testing may soon be routine - DNA testing can identify a genetic culprit in about 10 percent of adults with chronic kidney disease and impacts treatment for most of them.
Eureka Alert, December 26, 2018
- Recent advances in the identification and management of inherited hyperoxalurias.
Sas David J et al. Urolithiasis 2018 Dec
- The current state of sickle cell trait: implications for reproductive and genetic counseling.
Pecker Lydia H et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 Nov 2018(1) 474-481
- The current state of sickle-cell trait: implications for reproductive and genetic counseling.
Pecker Lydia H et al. Blood 2018 Nov
- Analytical validity of a genotyping assay for use with personalized antihypertensive and chronic kidney disease therapy.
Collins Kimberly S et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2018 Nov