Last Posted: Feb 24, 2019
- Breast cancer study confirms importance of multigenerational family data to assess risk
Eureka Alert, Columbia University, School of Public helath, February 21, 2019
- Should every breast cancer patient get genetic testing? A specialist weighs in
R Robbins et al, Stat Plus, February 22, 2019
- 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay and Outcomes of Adjuvant Radiotherapy in Elderly Women With Early-Stage Breast Cancer After Breast-Conserving Surgery.
Wu San-Gang et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 91
- Clinical implementation of pre-treatment DPYD genotyping in capecitabine-treated metastatic breast cancer patients.
Stavraka Chara et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Feb
- Consensus guidelines for genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
American Society for Breast Surgeons, February 14, 2019
- Oophorectomy and risk of contralateral breast cancer among BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Kotsopoulos Joanne et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Feb
- Targeted mutation detection in breast cancer using MammaSeq?.
Smith Nicholas G et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2019 Feb 21(1) 22
- The Cost-Effectiveness of Multigene Panel Testing for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Norway.
Asphaug Lars et al. MDM policy & practice 4(1) 2381468318821103
- [Hereditary predisposition to breast cancer (1): genetics].
Cohen-Haguenauer Odile et al. Medecine sciences : M/S 2019 Feb 35(2) 138-151
- Cancer epigenetics in solid organ tumours: A primer for surgical oncologists.
Drake Thomas M et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2019 Feb