Last Posted: Feb 02, 2019
Oncology Nurse Advisor, February 1, 2019
- Background parenchymal enhancement and fibroglandular tissue on breast MRI in women with high genetic risk: Are changes before and after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy associated with breast cancer risk?
Bermot Cécile et al. European journal of radiology 2018 Dec 109171-177
- BRCA mutation screening and patterns among high-risk Lebanese subjects.
Farra Chantal et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 174
- Customized breast cancer risk assessment in an ambulatory clinic: a portal for identifying women at risk.
Weiss Anna et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Development and validation of nomograms integrating immune-related genomic signatures with clinicopathologic features to improve prognosis and predictive value of triple-negative breast cancer: A gene expression-based retrospective study.
Wang Kang et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Jan
- Examination of the Biomark assay as an alternative to Oncotype DX for defining chemotherapy benefit.
Kim Jinkyoung et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 1812-1818
- Factors affecting breast cancer patients' need for genetic risk information: From information insufficiency to information need.
Hong Soo Jung et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Genetic Testing Across Young Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Breast Cancer Survivors: Facilitators, Barriers, and Awareness of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
Cragun Deborah et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2019 Jan
- Moving into the mainstream: healthcare professionals' views of implementing treatment focussed genetic testing in breast cancer care.
Hallowell Nina et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Pilot study of rapid MR pancreas screening for patients with BRCA mutation.
Corrias Giuseppe et al. European radiology 2019 Jan