Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 17, 2019
- An African-specific haplotype in MRGPRX4 is associated with menthol cigarette smoking.
Kozlitina Julia et al. PLoS genetics 2019 Feb 15(2) e1007916
- Ryans Story
The FH Foundation, February 14, 2019
- Advances in molecular diagnosis and therapeutics in nephrotic syndrome and focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis.
Sharif Bedra et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2018 27(3) 194-200
- Awareness of Fabry disease in cardiology: A gap to be filled.
Brito Dulce et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2018 37(6) 457-466
- Fabry disease: Review and experience during newborn screening.
Hsu Ting-Rong et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2018 28(4) 274-281
- Genetic Aspects of Hereditary Arrhythmogenic Syndromes in Children and Adults.
Miranovic Vesna et al. Acta clinica Croatica 2017 Dec 56(4) 749-755
- Genetic Tools for Coronary Risk Assessment in Type 2 Diabetes: A Cohort Study From the ACCORD Clinical Trial.
Morieri Mario Luca et al. Diabetes care 2018 Nov 41(11) 2404-2413
- Marfan Syndrome and Loeys-Dietz Syndrome in Children: A Multidisciplinary Team Experience.
Manchola-Linero Alejandra et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2018 Jul 71(7) 585-587
- Possible roles of genetic variations in chemotherapy related cardiotoxicity in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia and osteosarcoma.
Sági Judit C et al. BMC cancer 2018 Jul 18(1) 704
- Screening of familial hypercholesterolemia among patients in age under 40 years old exposed by duplex scanning of carotid arteries, by the local registry data.
Gaisenok O V et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 2018 Sep 90(9) 37-41
- The Edinburgh CT and genetic diagnostic criteria for lobar intracerebral haemorrhage associated with cerebral amyloid angiopathy: model development and diagnostic test accuracy study.
Rodrigues Mark A et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2018 17(3) 232-240
- Towards precision medicine in ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack.
Lin Yi et al. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 2018 231338-1359
- Using Pharmacogenetic Testing or Platelet Reactivity Testing to Tailor Antiplatelet Therapy: Are Asians different from Caucasians?
Su-Yin Doreen Tan et al. European cardiology 2018 Dec 13(2) 112-114
- IBM Watson Health and the Broad Institute Launch Initiative to Help Clinicians Predict the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease with Genomics and AI
PRNewswire, February 13, 2019
- Sanofi and Regeneron lower list price for PCSK9 inhibitor
The FH Foundation, February 2019
- Telomere length and cardiovascular disease risk.
Zhan Yiqiang et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Feb
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease - United States, 2011-2018.
Glidewell Jill et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Feb 68(5) 107-111
- Adults with familial hypercholesterolaemia have healthier dietary and lifestyle habits compared with their non-affected relatives: the SAFEHEART study.
Arroyo-Olivares Raquel et al. Public health nutrition 2019 Feb 1-11
- Association Between ABCB1 Polymorphisms and Outcomes of Clopidogrel Treatment in Patients With Minor Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack- Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial
Y Pan et al, JAMA Neurology, February 11, 2019
- Effect of lipid-lowering treatment in cardiovascular disease prevalence in familial hypercholesterolemia
S Perez-Calahorra et al., Atherosclerosis, February 2019