Last Posted: Feb 07, 2019
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease United States, 20112018
CDC MMWR, February 7, 2019
- Prenatal exome sequencing analysis in fetal structural anomalies detected by ultrasonography (PAGE): a cohort study.
Lord Jenny et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Living with a Heart Defect
- Application of next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Qiao Fengchang et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2019 Jan
- Genetic Basis for Congenital Heart Disease: Revisited: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Pierpont Mary Ella et al. Circulation 2018 Nov 138(21) e653-e711
- Attitudes of clinicians toward cardiac surgery and trisomy 18.
Kaulfus Meagan E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Fetal congenital heart disease: Associated anomalies, identification of genetic anomalies by single-nucleotide polymorphism array analysis, and postnatal outcome.
Cai Meiying et al. Medicine 2018 Dec 97(50) e13617
- Clinical and genetic profile of congenital long QT syndrome in Hong Kong: a 20-year experience in paediatrics.
Kwok S Y et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2018 Dec
- Prevalence of Noonan spectrum disorders in a pediatric population with valvar pulmonary stenosis.
Anderson Kailyn et al. Congenital heart disease 2018 Dec
- Next-Generation Sequencing Using a Cardiac Gene Panel in Prenatally Diagnosed Cardiac Anomalies.
Lamont Ryan E et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2018 Nov 40(11) 1417-1423