Last Posted: Feb 03, 2019
- A perfect storm: Genetics and anticommensal antibodies shore up type 1 diabetes.
Luber Jacob M et al. Science immunology 2019 Feb 4(32)
- Risk of cardiovascular disease in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Powell C Bethan et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 151(3) 489-493
- Common conditions associated with hereditary haemochromatosis genetic variants: cohort study in UK Biobank.
Pilling Luke C et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Jan 364k5222
- Development and Standardization of an Improved Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score for Use in Newborn Screening and Incident Diagnosis.
Sharp Seth A et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis Associations with Frailty, Sarcopenia and Chronic Pain: Evidence from 200,975 Older UK Biobank Participants.
Tamosauskaite Jone et al. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences 2019 Jan
- Improving genetic prediction by leveraging genetic correlations among human diseases and traits.
Maier Robert M et al. Nature communications 2018 9(1) 989
- Prenatal diagnosis of 17q12 deletion syndrome: a retrospective case series.
Jing Xiang-Yi et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2019 Jan 1-5
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Next-generation sequencing in precision oncology: Patient understanding and expectations.
Roberts J Scott et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Jan
- Furthering Precision Medicine Genomics with Healthy Living Medicine.
Standley Robert A et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan