Last Posted: May 12, 2018
- Umbilical Cord Blood May Offer Early FH Diagnosis
L Davenport, Medscape, May 10, 2018
- Precision Medicine in Action: How well does cascade screening for hereditary conditions work in the real world?
WD Dotson et al, CDC Blog Post, May 8, 2018
- Spectrum of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR) mutations in a cohort of Sri Lankan patients with familial hypercholesterolemia - a preliminary report.
Paththinige C S, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 5 (1) 100
- Multivariate analysis for coronary heart disease in heterozygote familial hypercholesterolemia patients.
Sánchez Muñoz-Torrero Juan Francisco, et al. Personalized medicine 2018 3 (2) 87-92
- Coronary heart disease mortality in treated familial hypercholesterolaemia: Update of the UK Simon Broome FH register
SE Humphries et al, Atherosclerosis, May 2018
- Genome Culture: A Personal Risk Score May Be the Next Big Thing in Genetic Medicine
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Apr 2018