Last Posted: May 12, 2018
- May 12 is ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia International Awareness Day
- Association of chronic fatigue syndrome with premature telomere attrition.
Rajeevan Mangalathu S et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Feb 16(1) 44
- XMRV and Public Health: The Retroviral Genome Is Not a Suitable Template for Diagnostic PCR, and Its Association with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Appears Unreliable
Panelli S, et la. Front Public Health, May 22, 2017.
- Fecal metagenomic profiles in subgroups of patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.
Nagy-Szakal Dorottya et al. Microbiome 2017 Apr (1) 44
- Association of mitochondrial DNA variants with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) symptoms.
Hanson Maureen R, et al. Journal of translational medicine 2016 12 (1) 342
- A targeted genome association study examining transient receptor potential ion channels, acetylcholine receptors, and adrenergic receptors in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Johnston Samantha, et al. BMC medical genetics 2016 11 (1) 79