Last Posted: May 11, 2018
- Investigator-Initiated Genomic Medicine Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Genome Sequencing in the Clinic: The Past, Present, and Future of Genomic Medicine.
Prokop Jeremy W et al. Physiological genomics 2018 May
- Genomic databases weakened by lack of non-European populations- Greater diversity in genomic databases will advance precision medicine
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, May 8, 2018
- Next generation sequencing panel based on single molecule molecular inversion probes for detecting genetic variants in children with hypopituitarism.
Pérez Millán María I et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 May
- Patient-Centered Precision Health In A Learning Health Care System: Geisinger's Genomic Medicine Experience.
Williams Marc S et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 757-764
- Predictors of next-generation sequencing panel selection using a shared decision-making approach.
Courtney Eliza et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2018 311