Last Posted: May 11, 2018
- All of Us: Eric Dishmans Story
NIH Director's Blog, May 11, 2018
- All of Us Needs All of You
NIH Director's blog, May 7, 2018
- Data Sharing For Precision Medicine: Policy Lessons And Future Directions.
Blasimme Alessandro et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 702-709
- Evaluating the Impact of Precision Medicine: How Ivacaftor Reduces Hospitalizations of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis
RF Green al, CDC Blog Post, May 8, 2018
- Genome Sequencing in the Clinic: The Past, Present, and Future of Genomic Medicine.
Prokop Jeremy W et al. Physiological genomics 2018 May
- Genomic databases weakened by lack of non-European populations- Greater diversity in genomic databases will advance precision medicine
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, May 8, 2018