Last Posted: May 11, 2018
- Multigene testing replacing BRCA tests for breast cancer risk
Stanford University, May 10, 2018
- Uptake, Results, and Outcomes of Germline Multiple-Gene Sequencing After Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
AW Kurian et al, JAMA Oncology, May 2018
- Validation of Version 3.0 of the Breast Cancer Genetics Referral Screening Tool (B-RST™).
Bellcross Cecelia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 May
- Practical consensus recommendation on when to do BRCA testing.
Parikh Purvish M et al. South Asian journal of cancer 7(2) 106-109
- Uptake of BRCA 1/2 and oncotype DX testing by medical and surgical oncologists.
Murciano-Goroff Yonina R et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 May
- Platinum-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy in BRCA1-positive breast cancer: a retrospective cohort analysis and literature review.
Sæther Nikolai Havn, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 0 9