Last Posted: May 11, 2018
- 10 New Genetic Tests Reach the Market Each Day
R Lewis, Medscape, May 2018
- CYP2C19 or CYP3A5 Genotyping Does Not Predict Clinical Response to Clopidogrel.
Rodríguez-González Fayna et al. Journal of clinical pharmacology 2018 May
- Genetic Test Availability And Spending: Where Are We Now? Where Are We Going?
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 710-716
- Genomic databases weakened by lack of non-European populations- Greater diversity in genomic databases will advance precision medicine
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, May 8, 2018
- Medicines Wild West: 10 new genetic tests enter the market each day
CY Johnson, Washington Post, May 7, 2018
- Molecular Findings in Families with an Initial Diagnose of Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmentosa (adRP).
Daiger Stephen P et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2018 1074237-245
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario