Last Posted: May 12, 2018
- Omics of Blood Pressure and Hypertension
DK Arnett et al, Circulation Res, May 2018
- [Research on Association between Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated(ATM)Gene Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Rs189037 C>T and Essential Hypertension].
Ding Xiang, et al. Sheng wu yi xue gong cheng xue za zhi = Journal of biomedical engineering = Shengwu yixue gongchengxue zazhi 2016 8 (4) 741-6
- Multiple genetic variations confer risks for obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus in arab descendants from UAE.
Osman Wael, et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2018 3
- Applicability of Precision Medicine Approaches to Managing Hypertension in Rural Populations.
Halladay Jacqueline R, et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 4 (2)
- Association of angiotensin receptor 2 gene polymorphisms with pregnancy induced hypertension risk.
Li Chenyang, et al. Hypertension in pregnancy 2018 5 1-6
- Association of a cholesteryl ester transfer protein variant (rs1800777) with fat mass, HDL cholesterol levels, and metabolic syndrome.
de Luis Daniel, et al. Endocrinologia, diabetes y nutricion 2018 4