- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- A Next-Generation Sequencing Primer-How Does It Work and What Can It Do?
Alekseyev Yuriy O et al. Academic pathology 52374289518766521
- Clinical Genetics in Interstitial Lung Disease.
Newton Chad A et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 5116
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Routes John et al. Current allergy and asthma reports 2018 May 18(6) 34
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: A Case Series and Review from a Tertiary Pediatric Hospital.
Fallah Shahrzad et al. Iranian journal of allergy, asthma, and immunology 2018 Apr 17(2) 201-207
- Application of Plasma Genotyping Technologies in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Practical Review.
Sacher Adrian G et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 Sep 12(9) 1344-1356
- Cystic Fibrosis Disease Modifiers: Complex Genetics Defines the Phenotypic Diversity in a Monogenic Disease.
O'Neal Wanda K et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2018 Apr
- Evaluating the Impact of Precision Medicine: How Ivacaftor Reduces Hospitalizations of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis
RF Green al, CDC Blog Post, May 8, 2018
- Interventions for improving adherence to iron chelation therapy in people with sickle cell disease or thalassaemia.
Fortin Patricia M et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2018 May 5CD012349
- Laboratory Testing for Activated Protein C Resistance (APCR).
Mohammed Soma et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2017 1646137-143
- Monitoring of somatic mutations in circulating cell-free DNA by digital PCR and next-generation sequencing during afatinib treatment in patients with lung adenocarcinoma positive for EGFR activating mutations.
Iwama E et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 28(1) 136-141
- Precision Medicine In Action: The Impact Of Ivacaftor On Cystic Fibrosis-Related Hospitalizations.
Feng Lisa B et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2018 May 37(5) 773-779
- Precision Medicine In Action: The Impact Of Ivacaftor On Cystic FibrosisRelated Hospitalizations
LB Feng et al, Health Affairs, May 2018
- Disease-modifying genetic factors in cystic fibrosis.
Marson Fernando A L et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 May (3) 296-308
- [Precision medicine: A major step forward in specific situations, a myth in refractory cancers?]
Albin Nicolas et al. Bulletin du cancer 2018 Apr 105(4) 375-396
- Delays in adding new newborn screening tests harm babies, families
R Moy et al, STatNews, Apr 30, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario