Last Posted: May 18, 2018
- Genomic insights into the emergence and spread of antimicrobial-resistant bacterial pathogens
S Baker et al, Science, May 18, 2018
- HIV Population Surveys - Bringing Precision to the Global Response.
Justman Jessica E et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 May (20) 1859-1861
- Biodiversity of Environmental Leptospira : Improving Identification and Revisiting the Diagnosis.
Thibeaux Roman et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2018 816
- Comparative genomic analysis of multidrug-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates.
Pan Fen et al. Infection and drug resistance 2018 659-670
- Computational analysis of the receptor binding specificity of novel influenza A/H7N9 viruses.
Zhou Xinrui et al. BMC genomics 2018 May (Suppl 2) 88
- Fasting the microbiome to treat diabetes
Cohen LJ. Sci Transl Med, May 16, 2018.
- Human Activity Determines the Presence of Integron-Associated and Antibiotic Resistance Genes in Southwestern British Columbia.
Uyaguari-Díaz Miguel I et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2018 852
- Large Outbreak of Hepatitis C Virus Associated With Drug Diversion by a Healthcare Technician.
Alroy-Preis Sharon et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 May
- Limited influence of hospital wastewater on the microbiome and resistome of wastewater in a community sewerage system.
Buelow Elena et al. FEMS microbiology ecology 2018 May
- Multi-site evaluation of the LN34 pan-lyssavirus real-time RT-PCR assay for post-mortem rabies diagnostics.
Gigante Crystal M et al. PloS one 2018 (5) e0197074