Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- Computational analysis of the receptor binding specificity of novel influenza A/H7N9 viruses.
Zhou Xinrui et al. BMC genomics 2018 May (Suppl 2) 88
- Influenza-Associated Acute Necrotizing Encephalopathy in Siblings.
Howard Ashley et al. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2018 May
- Influenza Milestones 1917 2009 Timeline
Genome of the 1918 pandemic flu virus was fully sequenced in 2005.
- Antigenic and genetic evolution of contemporary swine H1 influenza viruses in the United States.
Rajao Daniela S et al. Virology 2018 05 45-54
- Detection of influenza A and B viruses and respiratory syncytial virus using CLIA-waived point-of-care assays: A paradigm shift to molecular tests.
Azar Marwan M et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Apr
- MicroRNA-Based Attenuation of Influenza Virus across Susceptible Hosts.
Waring Barbara M et al. Journal of virology 2018 01 (2)
- Stochastic processes constrain the within and between host evolution of influenza virus.
McCrone John T et al. eLife 2018 Apr
- Flu virus finally sequenced in its native form
E Callaway, Nature, Apr 20, 2018
- Predicting Influenza H3N2 Vaccine Efficacy from Evolution of the Dominant Epitope.
Bonomo Melia E et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Apr
- Westward Spread of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus among Humans, China.
Yang Qiqi et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Jun (6)