Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 17, 2018
- 10 New Genetic Tests Reach the Market Each Day
R Lewis, Medscape, May 2018
- Angelina's impact: Advocates Share
My Gene Counsel, May 14, 2018
- Are we ready for the challenge of implementing risk-based breast cancer screening and primary prevention?
Rainey Linda et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Jun 3924-32
- Beyond BRCA: A Case Series Examining the Advent of Multigene Panel Testing.
Reap Leo et al. Clinical breast cancer 2018 Apr
- Challenges in recruiting African-American women for a breast cancer genetics study.
Compadre Amanda J et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 168
- Genetic Counseling Referral Rates in Long-Term Survivors of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Barcenas Carlos H et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2018 May 16(5) 518-524
- If doctors are going to do DNA tests at routine checkups, they need more training
A Chen, the Verg,e May 2018
- Multigene testing replacing BRCA tests for breast cancer risk
Stanford University, May 10, 2018
- New Website Tells Icelandic Women Of Genetic Mutation Linked To Cancer
A Demurtas, Reykajavik Grapevine, May 15, 2018
- Patients' perspectives and experiences concerning barriers to accessing information about bilateral prophylactic mastectomy.
Glassey Rachael et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 May 40116-122