Last Posted: May 18, 2018
- Disease Heritability Inferred from Familial Relationships Reported in Medical Records
FCG Polubriaginof et al Cell, May 18, 2018
- Family trees hidden in medical records could predict your disease risk
J Kaiser, Science, May 17, 208
- Celebrate National Womens Health Week!
- Recommendations and Reality: What Personal Stories of Hereditary Cancer Can Tell Us
R Green Fisk, CDC Blog Post 2015
- Technology in Practice Special Issue
J Genetics Counseling, April 2018
- The power of shared experience: Empowering women to face their cancer risk
K Lopez, NSGC Blog Post, Sep 2017
- Developing Shared Appraisals of Diabetes Risk Through Family Health History Feedback: The Case of Mexican-Heritage Families.
Lin Jielu et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2018 Feb 52(3) 262-271
- Review and Comparison of Electronic Patient-Facing Family Health History Tools.
Welch Brandon M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- National Kidney Month
NIDDK, Mar 2018
- Breast Cancer Screening in the High-risk Population.
Vecchio Mary M et al. Asia-Pacific journal of oncology nursing 5(1) 46-50