- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 18, 2018
- Analysis of DNA methylation in cancer: location revisited.
Koch Alexander et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2018 Apr
- Association of Polygenic Risk Scores for Multiple Cancers in a Phenome-wide Study: Results from The Michigan Genomics Initiative
LG Fritsche et al, AJHG, May 2018
- Current state of immunotherapy for glioblastoma.
Lim Michael et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2018 Apr
- Challenges in recruiting African-American women for a breast cancer genetics study.
Compadre Amanda J et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 168
- Clinical application of targeted next-generation sequencing for colorectal cancer patients: a multicentric Belgian experience.
D'Haene Nicky et al. Oncotarget 2018 Apr 9(29) 20761-20768
- Genetic Counseling Referral Rates in Long-Term Survivors of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer.
Barcenas Carlos H et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2018 May 16(5) 518-524
- Multigene testing replacing BRCA tests for breast cancer risk
Stanford University, May 10, 2018
- Single Upfront Genomic Test Improves Lynch Syndrome Detection Rates
Cancer Ohio State University, Apr 2018
- Validation of Version 3.0 of the Breast Cancer Genetics Referral Screening Tool (B-RST™).
Bellcross Cecelia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 May
- 10 New Genetic Tests Reach the Market Each Day
R Lewis, Medscape, May 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario