From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Comparative Analysis of Extended Spectrum Beta- Lactamase CTX-M-65-Producing Salmonella Infantis Isolates from Humans, Food Animals, and Retail Chickens in the United States.
Tate Heather et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 May
- A Comparative Analysis of the Lyve-SET Phylogenomics Pipeline for Genomic Epidemiology of Foodborne Pathogens.
Katz Lee S et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 8375
- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Laboratory Investigation of <i>Salmonella enterica</i> serovar Poona Outbreak in California: Comparison of Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) and Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Results.
Kozyreva Varvara K et al. PLoS currents 2016 Nov 8
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov