Last Posted: Nov 02, 2017
- An enquiry based on a standardised questionnaire into knowledge, awareness and preferences concerning the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia among primary care physicians in the Asia-Pacific region: the "Ten Countries Study".
Pang Jing et al. BMJ open 2017 Oct 7(10) e017817
- Can learning health systems help organisations deliver personalised care?
Nwaru Bright I et al. BMC medicine 2017 Oct 15(1) 177
- The current state of funded NIH grants in implementation science in genomic medicine: a portfolio analysis
Roberts MC et al, Genetics in Medicine, Oct 26, 2017
- Development and Validation of Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing Panels for Detection of Germline Variants in Inherited Diseases.
Santani Avni et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Jun 141(6) 787-797
- Introducing personalized health for the family: the experience of a single hospital system.
Huddleston Kathi L et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Oct
- Molecular Tumor Boards: Current Practice and Future Needs.
van der Velden D L et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Sep
- Standard Versus Simplified Consent Materials for Biobank Participation: Differences in Patient Knowledge and Trial Accrual.
Garrett Sarah B et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2017 Oct 1556264617731869
- Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing for Human Leukocyte Antigen Typing in a Clinical Laboratory: Metrics of Relevance and Considerations for Its Successful Implementation.
Gandhi Manish J et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Jun 141(6) 806-812
- Validation of risk stratification models in acute myeloid leukemia using sequencing-based molecular profiling.
Wang M et al. Leukemia 2017 Oct 31(10) 2029-2036
- Comparison of the Guidelines of the Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium and the Dutch Pharmacogenetics Working Group.
Bank Pcd et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Jun
- New challenges of public health: bringing the future of personalised healthcare into focus.
Ricciardi Walter et al. European journal of public health 2017 Oct 27(suppl_4) 36-39
- Outcome of elevated CA125 values from primary care following implementation of ovarian cancer guidelines.
Crawford S Michael et al. Family practice 2017 Sep
- Recommendations for collaborative paediatric research including biobanking in Europe: a Single Hub and Access point for paediatric Rheumatology in Europe (SHARE) initiative.
Kuemmerle-Deschner Jasmin B et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2017 Oct
- Using Cost-Effectiveness Analysis to Quantify the Value of Genomic-Based Diagnostic Tests: Recommendations for Practice and Research.
Spackman Eldon et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Oct
- "My Plate is Full": Reasons for Declining a Genetic Evaluation of Hearing Loss.
Lesperance Marci M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Oct
- Clinical Proteomics for Precision Medicine: The Bladder Cancer Case.
Latosinska Agnieszka et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2017 Oct