"Personalized nutrition” isn’t going to solve our diet problems - Vox
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- The DNA-based diet
R. Collier, November 9, 2016
- "Personalized nutrition isnt going to solve our diet problems
J Belluz, Vox, November 2, 2016
- Association of Neuropeptide Y Gene rs16147 Polymorphism with Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Adipokines, and Metabolic Syndrome in Patients with Obesity.
de Luis Daniel Antonio, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 10 (5-6) 213-221
- Nutrigenomics at the Interface of Aging, Lifespan, and Cancer Prevention.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Oct (10) 1931-1939
- Your genes, diet and health: what you need to know
Genomics education UK, September 2016
- Association of Lactase Persistence Genotypes with High Intake of Dairy Saturated Fat and High Prevalence of Lactase Non-Persistence among the Mexican Population.
Ojeda-Granados Claudia, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 7 (2-4) 83-94
- TRPV1 Gene Polymorphisms Are Associated with Type 2 Diabetes by Their Interaction with Fat Consumption in the Korean Genome Epidemiology Study.
Park Sunmin, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 6 (1) 47-61
- Guide and Position of the International Society of Nutrigenetics/Nutrigenomics on Personalised Nutrition: Part 1 - Fields of Precision Nutrition.
Ferguson Lynnette R et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 May 9(1) 12-27
- Novel Genetic Loci Associated with the Plasma Triglyceride Response to an Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation.
Vallée Marcotte Bastien, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 5 (1) 1-11
- Nutrigenomics, the Microbiome, and Gene-Environment Interactions: New Directions in Cardiovascular Disease Research, Prevention, and Treatment A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
JF Ferguson et al, AHA Scientific Statement, Circulation, Cardiovascular Genetics, April 2016
- Influence of Serum Levels of Vitamins A, D, and E as well as Vitamin D Receptor Polymorphisms on Micronucleus Frequencies and Other Biomarkers of Genotoxicity in Workers Exposed to Formaldehyde.
Ladeira Carina, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 3 (4-6) 205-214
- A nutrigenomics approach for the study of anti-aging interventions: olive oil phenols and the modulation of gene and microRNA expression profiles in mouse brain.
Luceri Cristina et al. European journal of nutrition 2015 Dec
- Nutrigenomics 2.0: The Need for Ongoing and Independent Evaluation and Synthesis of Commercial Nutrigenomics Tests' Scientific Knowledge Base for Responsible Innovation.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Feb (2) 65-8
- Precision Nutrition 4.0: A Big Data and Ethics Foresight Analysis-Convergence of Agrigenomics, Nutrigenomics, Nutriproteomics, and Nutrimetabolomics.
Özdemir Vural et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Feb (2) 69-75
- Docosahexaenoic Acid-Rich Fish Oil Supplementation Improves Body Composition without Influence of the PPARx03B3; Pro12Ala Polymorphism in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
Mansoori Anahita, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 2 (4-6) 195-204
- Human (15)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (117)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (2)