J Oncol Pract. 2016 Feb;12(2):180-1. doi: 10.1200/JOP.2015.007898. Epub 2015 Oct 6.
Extended RAS Gene Mutation Testing in Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma to Predict Response to Anti-Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Monoclonal Antibody Therapy: American Society of Clinical Oncology Provisional Clinical Opinion Update 2015 Summary.
- [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Extended RAS Gene Mutation Testing in Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma to Predict Response to Anti-Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Monoclonal Antibody Therapy: American Society of Clinical Oncology Provisional Clinical Opinion Update 2015 Summary.
Allegra Carmen J et al. Journal of oncology practice 2016 Feb 12(2) 180-1
- [Can the weekday of surgery influence the prognosis of colorectal cancer patients? A retrospective study based on a single-center of large sample].
Li Yaqi, et al. Zhonghua wei chang wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of gastrointestinal surgery 2016 10 (10) 1129-1132
- Aberrant DNA methylation of acute myeloid leukemia and colorectal cancer in a Chinese pedigree with a MLL3 germline mutation.
Yang Fuhua, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 9 (9) 12609-12618
- Triple Therapy Improves Colorectal Cancer Response.
Cancer discovery 2016 10
- Risk of eighteen genome-wide association study-identified genetic variants for colorectal cancer and colorectal adenoma in Han Chinese.
Tan Chunwen, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- A novel variant on chromosome 6p21.1 is associated with the risk of developing colorectal cancer: a two-stage case-control study in Han Chinese.
Xu Chunxiao, et al. BMC cancer 2016 10 (1) 807
- Alanine to Serine Variant at Position 986 of Calcium Sensing Receptor and Colorectal Cancer Risk.
Dabiri Reza, et al. Iranian journal of cancer prevention 2016 8 (4) e8098
- Prevalence of Lynch syndrome in unselected patients with endometrial or ovarian cancer.
Kast Karin, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 11 (6) 1299-1303
- Spatio-temporal mutation profiles of case-matched colorectal carcinomas and their metastases reveal unique de novo mutations in metachronous lung metastases by targeted next generation sequencing.
Kovaleva Valentina, et al. Molecular cancer 2016 10 (1) 63
- Association between microRNA-27a rs895819 polymorphism and risk of colorectal cancer: A meta-analysis.
Liu Feifei, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 9 (9) 388-394
- Energy restriction at young age, genetic variants in the insulin-like growth factor pathway and colorectal cancer risk in the Netherlands Cohort Study.
Simons Colinda C J M, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 9
- TCF7L2 and CCND1 polymorphisms and its association with colorectal cancer in Mexican patients.
Rosales-Reynoso M A, et al. Cellular and molecular biology (Noisy-le-Grand, France) 2016 9 (11) 13-20
- Interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein as prognostic biomarkers in metastatic colorectal cancer.
Thomsen Maria, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- A phase 3 trial evaluating panitumumab plus best supportive care vs best supportive care in chemorefractory wild-type KRAS or RAS metastatic colorectal cancer.
Kim Tae Won, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 10
- Mutation location on the RAS oncogene effects pathologic features and survival after resection of colorectal liver metastases.
Frankel Timothy L, et al. Cancer 2016 10
- Human (4115)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (246)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (76)
- Pathogen (0)