Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Genomic Disparities in Breast Cancer Among Latinas.
Lynce Filipa et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2016 Oct 23(4) 359-372
- Why Is Cancer Genetic Counseling Underutilized by Women Identified as at Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer? Patient Perceptions of Barriers Following a Referral Letter.
Kne Alyssa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Nov
- Association of Polymorphisms in FCGR2A and FCGR3A With Degree of Trastuzumab Benefit in the Adjuvant Treatment of ERBB2/HER2Positive Breast Cancer
PG Gavin et al, JAMA Oncology, November 3, 2016
- Predictive Value of FcR Polymorphisms A Further Step on the Long and Winding Road to Application
R Dolcetti, JAMA Oncology, November 3, 2016
- Validation of an Efficient Screening Tool to Identify Low-Income Women at High Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Stewart Susan L et al. Public health genomics 2016 Oct
- Evaluation of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in normal and breast tumor tissues and their link with breast cancer prognostic factors.
Furrer Daniela, et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 10 191-196
- GSTP1, GSTM1, and GSTT1 polymorphisms as predictors of response to chemotherapy in patients with breast cancer: a meta-analysis.
Kong Xiangzhen, et al. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology 2016 10
- Note of the methodological flaws in the paper entitled "GSTT1 and GSTM1 polymorphisms predict treatment outcome for breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis".
Qiu Mali, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 9 (9) 12897-12899
- Whole-exome sequencing of Finnish hereditary breast cancer families.
Määttä Kirsi, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 10
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia
- Implementing a screening tool for identifying patients at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: a statewide initiative.
Disease: Ovarian Cancer|Breast Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia
- Inherited chromosomally-integrated human herpesvirus 6 and breast cancer.
Gravel Annie, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 10
- Altered mitochondrial DNA copy number contributes to human cancer risk: evidence from an updated meta-analysis.
Hu Liwen, et al. Scientific reports 2016 10 35859
- The impact of ERBB-family germline single nucleotide polymorphisms on survival response to adjuvant trastuzumab treatment in HER2-positive breast cancer.
Toomey Sinead, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Triple negative breast cancer in North of Morocco: clinicopathologic and prognostic features.
Derkaoui Touria, et al. BMC women's health 2016 10 (1) 68
- Human (5393)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (500)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (117)
- Pathogen (0)