Oncotarget. 2016 Aug 31. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.11741. [Epub ahead of print]
The LSP1 rs3817198 T > C polymorphism contributes to increased breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis of twelve studies.
LSP1; breast cancer; meta-analysis; risk
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- The LSP1 rs3817198 T > C polymorphism contributes to increased breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis of twelve studies.
Tang Jianzhou, et al. Oncotarget 2016 8
- A collaborative approach to cancer risk assessment services using genetic counselor extenders in a multi-system community hospital.
Cohen Stephanie A et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Aug
- BRCA testing within the Department of Veterans Affairs: concordance with clinical practice guidelines.
Chun Danielle S et al. Familial cancer 2016 Sep
- Contribution of extended family history in assessment of risk for breast and colon cancer.
Solomon Benjamin L et al. BMC family practice 2016 17(1) 126
- Effect of decision aid for breast cancer prevention on decisional conflict in women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation: a multisite, randomized, controlled trial.
Metcalfe Kelly A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- Walking in the shoes of patients, not just in their genes: a patient-centered approach to genomic medicine.
Arora Neeraj K et al. The patient 2015 Jun 8(3) 239-45
- Association between genetic risk score for telomere length and risk of breast cancer.
Luu Hung N, et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2016 8
- Genetic Ancestry using Mitochondrial DNA in patients with Triple-negative breast cancer (GAMiT study).
Rao Roshni, et al. Cancer 2016 9
- Ready to clone: CNV detection and breakpoint fine-mapping in breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility genes by high-resolution array CGH.
Hackmann Karl, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 8
- Association between BHMT gene rs3733890 polymorphism and cancer risk: evidence from a meta-analysis.
Xu Yue, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 5225-33
- Analysis of DNA Repair Genes Polymorphisms in Breast Cancer.
Romanowicz Hanna, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2016 8
- Association of PALB2 sequence variants with the risk of early-onset breast cancer in patients from Turkey.
Cecener G, et al. Molecular biology reports 2016 8
- Association study confirms two susceptibility loci for breast cancer in Chinese Han women.
Xu Minggui, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 8
- Circulating intestine-derived exosomal miR-328 in plasma, a possible biomarker for estimating BCRP function in the human intestines.
Gotanda Keisuke, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 32299
- Genetic variants in FGFR2 and TNRC9 genes are associated with breast cancer risk in Pakistani women.
Mazhar Ayesha, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 8
- Human (5302)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (471)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (122)
- Pathogen (0)