Last Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- Prospective Validation of Rapid Plasma Genotyping for the Detection of EGFR and KRAS Mutations in Advanced Lung Cancer
AG Sacher et al. JAMA Oncology, April 7, 2016
- Use of dedicated gene panel sequencing using next generation sequencing to improve the personalized care of lung cancer
Coureche Guillaume Kaderbhai et al, Oncotarget, April 2016
- Use of dedicated gene panel sequencing using next generation sequencing to improve the personalized care of lung cancer.
Kaderbhai Coureche Guillaume et al. Oncotarget 2016 Mar
- Impact of Deferring Radiation Therapy in Patients With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Develop Brain Metastases.
Magnuson William J, et al. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics 2016 2
- [Effect of polymorphisms of NF-?B and PXR on platinum-based chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer].
Zhou Yaxing, et al. Zhong nan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Central South University. Medical sciences 2016 3 (3) 233-7
- [Mutation status of epidermal growth factor receptor and KRAS gene in non-small cell lung cancers at Xuanwei regions of Yunnan Province].
Yang C S, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 4 (4) 226-30
- [Correlation of clinicopathologic features and driver gene mutation in non-small cell lung cancer].
Chen L F, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 4 (4) 221-5
- Inequalities in lung cancer: a world of EGFR.
Carbonnaux Mélodie, et al. The European respiratory journal 2016 3
- A window of opportunity study of potential tumor and soluble biomarkers of response to preoperative erlotinib in early stage non-small cell lung cancer.
Sacher Adrian G, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- The MKK7 p.Glu116Lys Rare Variant Serves as a Predictor for Lung Cancer Risk and Prognosis in Chinese.
Qiu Fuman, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 3 (3) e1005955
- Nutritional status in the era of target therapy: poor nutrition is a prognostic factor in non-small cell lung cancer with activating epidermal growth factor receptor mutations.
Park Sehhoon, et al. The Korean journal of internal medicine 2016 3
- [Oncogenic drivers in daily practice improve overall survival in patients with lung adenocarcinoma].
Fournier C, et al. Revue des maladies respiratoires 2016 3
- A SNaPshot of potentially personalized care: Molecular diagnostics in gynecologic cancer.
Penson R T, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 4 (1) 108-12
- Human longevity is influenced by many genetic variants: evidence from 75,000 UK Biobank participants.
Pilling Luke C, et al. Aging 2016 3
- Majority of never-smokers with airflow limitation do not have asthma: the Copenhagen General Population Study.
Çolak Yunus, et al. Thorax 2016 3
- Gene by Environment Interaction Linking the Chromosome 15q25 Locus With Cigarette Consumption and Lung Cancer Susceptibility - Are African American Affected Differently?
Hopkins R J, et al. EBioMedicine 2016 2 13-4
- Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in nonsmall cell lung carcinoma patients in Kuwait.
Al-Temaimi Rabeah, et al. Journal of cytology / Indian Academy of Cytologists 0 0 (1) 1-6
- Analysis of ultra-deep targeted sequencing reveals mutation burden is associated with gender and clinical outcome in lung adenocarcinoma.
Xiao Dakai, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Clinicopathologic Characteristics of Patients with HER2 Insertions in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Bu Shi, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 3
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Is Not Associated with KRAS Mutations in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Saber Ali, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0152317
- Detection of PIK3CA mutations, including a novel mutation of V344G in exon 4, in metastatic lung adenocarcinomas: A retrospective study of 115 FNA cases.
Allison Derek B, et al. Cancer cytopathology 2016 3
- XRCC3 Thr241Met Polymorphism is not Associated with Lung Cancer Risk in a Romanian Population.
Catana Andreea, et al. Clujul medical (1957) 2016 0 (1) 89-93
- Q787Q EGFR Polymorphism as a Prognostic Factor for Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Koh Young Wha, et al. Oncology 2016 3
- Association between histopathological subtype, (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake and epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in lung adenocarcinoma.
Qiang Guangliang, et al. Oncology letters 2016 3 (3) 1769-1777
- Genetic variants of GADD45A, GADD45B and MAPK14 predict platinum-based chemotherapy-induced toxicities in Chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Jia Ming, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- FDA Approval of Gefitinib for the Treatment of Patients with Metastatic EGFR Mutation-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Kazandjian Dickran et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 Mar 22(6) 1307-12
- Importance of Molecular Testing in Lung Cancer,
OncLive Peer Exchange, March 18, 2016
- MiRNA-Related Genetic Variations Associated with Radiotherapy-Induced Toxicities in Patients with Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Li Rong, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (3) e0150467
- Detection of an EGFR mutation in cytological specimens of lung adenocarcinoma.
Mohar B, et al. Cytopathology : official journal of the British Society for Clinical Cytology 2016 3
- Quantification of mutant alleles in circulating tumor DNA can predict survival in lung cancer.
Yang Xue, et al. Oncotarget 2016 3
- Hot Topics (72)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (0)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- HuGE (3712)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
- Weekly Scan (52)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)