What's NewLast Updated: Feb 29, 2016
- Screening for Structural Hemoglobin Variants in Bahia, Brazil.
Silva Wellington Santos, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (2) (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Neonatal screening of severe combined immunodeficiencies].
Thomas C et al. Archives de pe´diatrie : organe officiel de la Socie´te franc¸aise de pe´diatrie 2015 Jun 22(6) 646-52 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Targeted metabolomics in the expanded newborn screening for inborn errors of metabolism.
Scolamiero Emanuela et al. Molecular bioSystems 2015 Jun 11(6) 1525-35 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease: Jamaican Experience.
Mason K et al. The West Indian medical journal 2015 Sep 65(1) (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Cost-Effectiveness/Cost-Benefit Analysis of Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immune Deficiency in Washington State.
Ding Yao et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- TREC Based Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease: A Systematic Review.
van der Spek Jet et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2015 May 35(4) 416-30 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)