Introducing MyPlate Challenges!
Interested in a little friendly competition? Check out SuperTracker’s new online challenge platform – MyPlate Challenges. MyPlate Challenges encourage healthy eating and physical activity for SuperTracker groups. Anyone can create a SuperTracker group and invite others to join, e.g. teachers, parents, worksite wellness coordinators, or health professionals. Choose from a ready-made challenge or design your own custom challenge.
And in honor of National Nutrition Month, create a MyPlate, MyWins Challenge during March! It’s fun and simple:
Here’s how to get started:
- Create a SuperTracker group – Watch this video for a step-by-step tutorial.
- Invite others to join via email or with your group code atSuperTracker.usda.gov/join.
- Create a challenge for your group – Watch this video for a step-by-step tutorial.
- Participants use a challenge Quick Tracker to record their foods and physical activities during the challenge. They’ll earn points and get progress updates along the way.
- Check the challenge leaderboard to discover the winners!
Check out the SuperTracker Groups & Challenges User Guidefor more information.