On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Increased Knowledge and Innovative Strategies to Reduce HIV Incidence-iKnow Projects (R01) (PAR-16-117)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): May 16, 2016; May 9, 2017; May 8, 2018
- Bioengineering Research Partnerships (U01) (PAR-16-116)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): May 18, 2016, September 13, 2016, and more
- Learning Disabilities Innovation Hubs (P20) (RFA-HD-17-003)
Application Receipt Date(s): May 13, 2016
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI): Developing New Tools and Approaches for Educational Outreach Related to Environmental Health Science (NOT-ES-16-006)
- International Bioethics Training:
Master's: International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award (R25)
Doctoral/Postdoctoral: International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43)
Application deadline: May 18, 2016
- Japanese Researcher Fellowships at NIH (Intramural) supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Application Deadline: May 27, 2016
- Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program
Application deadline: July 29, 2016
- Emerging Global Leader Award for LMIC scientists
Application deadline: December 14, 2016
- Global Brain Disorders Research
Application deadline: January 5, 2017