What's NewLast Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Recent advances in the understanding and management of IgA nephropathy.
Lai Kar Neng et al. F1000Research 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Treatment Adherence and Virologic Response Rates in HCV Infected Persons Treated with Sofosbuvir-based Regimens: Results from ERCHIVES.
Butt Adeel A, et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Interplay between Superoxide Dismutase, Glutathione Peroxidase, and Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor Gamma Polymorphisms on the Risk of End-Stage Renal Disease among Han Chinese Patients.
Chao Chia-Ter, et al. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity 2016 0 8516748 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Using Genetic Variation to Predict and Extend Long-term Kidney Transplant Function.
Simmonds Matthew J et al. Transplantation 2015 Oct (10) 2038-48 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- KIDNEY DISEASE GENETICS AND THE IMPORTANCE OF DIVERSITY IN PRECISION MEDICINE.
Bailey Jessica N Cooke, et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 0 285-96 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Analytical Validation of a Personalized Medicine APOL1 Genotyping Assay for Nondiabetic Chronic Kidney Disease Risk Assessment.
Zhang Jinglan, et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Renin gene rs1464816 polymorphism contributes to chronic kidney disease progression in ADPKD.
Ramanathan Gnanasambandan, et al. Journal of biomedical science 2016 0 (1) 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Impaired endogenous nighttime melatonin secretion relates to intrarenal renin-angiotensin system activation and renal damage in patients with chronic kidney disease.
Ishigaki Sayaka, et al. Clinical and experimental nephrology 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)